This site is owned and managed by the Bahá'í International Community.
All translations into English of material on this site (Translated Work) are protected by copyrights of the Baha'i International Community. The Baha'i International Community retains full legal protection for its Translated Work under all applicable national and international laws.
You are welcome to access and use the material (content and Translated Work) freely available on this site subject to the following conditions:
- This site (Archives of Bahá'í Persecution in Iran) must be credited as the source of the Translated Work.
- Any Translated Work republished from the site must not be edited (this restriction extends to the creation of derivative works) or displayed in any way that alters its intent, character, nature or meaning, nor misrepresents the intent of the original material.
- Any use for a commercial purpose of the Translated Work requires permission prior to use. For inquiries, please email [email protected].
- The Bahá’í International Community does not endorse nor take responsibility for third party uses of the content and/or Translated Work. Further, the Bahá'í International Community will not be responsible or liable to any person or organization for any damages that may result from access to or use of the content.
- These conditions may be revised at any time without notice.