2 items found
Attached for your information is a copy of Decision of the Primary Committee of Employment Arbitration regarding your permanent termination from government employment
In accordance with Section 13 of said Act, this Verdict is appealable and the convicted offender can file his appeal within one month from service of the Verdict by submitting a request to the Human Resources Main Office