[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM PERSIAN]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets.]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
“I caution thee to fear Allah and manage your affairs with piety” – Imam Ali (peace be upon Him)
- Visitation rights will only be given to immediate family members (father, mother, sister, spouse, brother and children).
- The family of the detainee is responsible to keep and protect the admission card. In case of loss, a new card will not be issued.
- No visit shall be permitted without the card, under any circumstances.
- A photo birth certificate identification will be required along with the card.
- This card has no other value other than for visiting purposes.
Adelabad Prison – Islamic Revolutionary Guard of Shiraz
In the Name of God
Prisons must turn to universities (Imam Khomeini)
Father’s name: Shokrollah
Visitors and their relationship:
Rouhangiz Sabet, Daughter
Mehrangiz Sabet, Daughter
Zarangiz Sabet, Daughter
Sousan Sabet, Daughter
Rahmatollah Sabet, Son
Mowhebatollah Sabet, Son
Azamatollah Sabet, Son
Hojjatollah Sabet, Son
Afsar Sharieh [Illegible], Spouse
Remarks: Only ----- of the above people have visiting rights