[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM PERSIAN]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
Islamic Republic of Iran
[Emblem University of Isfahan]
In the Name of God
The primary decision of the Admission Council
Date: 5 Mehr 1362 [27 September 1983]
In the Name of God
“The primary decision of the Admission Council”
Mrs. Roya Rahimpour
Student of medicine of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Isfahan;
Student identification number: 15453; Year of admission to the University: -----;
Units passed: ------; Total Average: ------;
[You are] advised herewith that, according to:
The report of the Research Team ⊠, Available documents and records ⎕, Reliable witnesses by the Recognition Council⊠, Your own confession ⎕, Opinion of the Judicial and law enforcement authorities ⊠, And claiming your act of recantation ⎕:
⊠According to section one of paragraph D
of the Students Admission Regulations, approved by the Cultural Revolution Headquarters, which were announced in notice number M/172, dated 29 Farvardin 1362 [18 April 1983], from the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education to the Universities and Institutions of Higher Education of the Country,
⎕Therefore, according to section…
Selection of the general rules approved by the Supreme Selection Council of the Office of Following-up the Imam Orders.
⎕According to the opinion of the Central Selection Council of the Ministry of Education and Higher Training
Continuation of your education has been declined due to your persistence in the deviant [belief] and keeping your connection to your group.
In addition, according to the Article 31 of Clause ----- of the aforementioned Regulation, you cannot apply for a certificate according to the procedure of granting an equivalent certificate of Post-Diploma [Associate] degree and equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree, approved on 22 Shahrivar 1361 [13 September 1982] of the Cultural Revolution Headquarters.
- Refrain from repeated inquiries with no relevant basis from the university or other authorities.
- To listen to more explanations and guidance, you can meet with the liaison of the Admission Council on 3 Aban 1362 [25 October 1983] from 15:00 to 15:30 at the University of Isfahan, Faculty of Science, at the end of the corridor of the Physics Group.
- If you intend to appeal to the [aforementioned] decision, you can mail your appeal application, together with the documentation, if any, indicating your exact address, and telephone number if applicable, so that you could be immediately contacted in the necessary case, [no later than] the date of 6 Aban 1362 [28 October 1983] by registered mail to the Admission Council at the following address: Isfahan, University of Isfahan, P.O. Box 33, Admission Council of the University of Isfahan; or present it directly to the Faculty of Science of the University of Isfahan, at the end of the corridor of the Physics Group, the liaison of the Admission Council, and take your receipt.
- Appeals lacking the exact address of the appellant student will not be considered.
- In the case of your appeal, the Admission Council will issue a new revised decision, only by 25 Aban 1362 [16 November 1983] which will be sent to you, or you can inquire on 28 Aban 1362 [19 November 1983] at the Faculty of Science of the University of Isfahan, at the end of the corridor of the Physics Group, [where,] by presenting your receipt, you can receive the revised decision from the liaison of the Council of Acceptance.
Clerk of the Admission Council of the University of Isfahan
[Signature and stamp of the Council of Acceptance of the University of Isfahan, 1361]