[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM Persian]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets.]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
“I caution thee to fear Allah and manage your affairs with piety” - Imam Ali (peace be upon Him)
- Visitation rights will only be given to immediate family members (father, mother, sister, spouse, brother and children).
- The family of the detainee is responsible to keep and protect the admission card. In case of loss, a new card will not be issued.
- No visit shall be permitted without the card, under any circumstances.
- A photo birth certificate identification will be required along with the card.
- This card has no other value other than for visiting purposes.
Adelabad Prison – Islamic Revolutionary Guard of Shiraz, Ward One
In the Name of God
Prisons must turn to universities
Born to: Zekrollah
Visitors and their relationship:
Zivar Ghoufrani, Mother
Vahid Ghoufrani, Brother
Khalil Ghoufrani, Brother
Rouha Ghoufrani, Sister
Ahmad Yaldaie, Husband
Bahram Yaldaie, Son
Daryoush Yaldaie, Son
Bahariyyeh Yaldaie, Daughter
Kourosh Yaldaie, Son
Remarks: From the above list only four have the right to visit
14 Farvardin 1362 [3 April 1983]
20 Farvardin 1362 [9 April 1983]
27 Farvardin 1362 [16 April 1983]
3 Ordibehesht 1362 [23 April 1983]
17 Ordibehesht 1362 [7 May 1983]
24 Ordibehesht 1362 [14 May 1983]
31 Ordibehesht 1362 [21 May 1983]
14 Khordad 1362 [4 June 1983]
28 Khordad 1362 [18 June 1983]