[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM PERSIAN]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
“I caution thee to fear Allah and manage your affairs with piety” - Imam Ali (peace be upon Him)
- Visitation rights will only be given to immediate family members (father, mother, sister, spouse, brother and children).
- The family of the detainee is responsible to keep and protect the admission card. In case of loss, a new card will not be issued.
- No visit shall be permitted without the card, under any circumstances.
- A photo birth certificate identification will be required along with the card.
- This card has no other value other than for visiting purposes.
Adelabad Prison – Islamic Revolutionary Guard of Shiraz, Ward 4
In the Name of God
Prisons must turn to universities
Parents: Mohammad Sadegh
Accusation: The perverse Baha’i sect
Visitors and their relationship:
Rouhi Fahandej Sadi, Mother
Farideh Haghbin, Sister
Alamieh Vesali, Wife
Firouzeh Haghbin, Sister
Siamak Haghbin, Brother
Daryoush Haghbin, Brother
Remarks: Only four of the above people have visiting right
17 Farvardin 1362 [6 April 1983]
20 Farvardin 1362 [9 April 1983]
31 Farvardin 1362 [20 April 1983]
7 Ordibehesht 1362 [27 April 1983]
12 Ordibehesht 1362 [2 May 1983]
22 Ordibehesht 1362 [12 May 1983]
28 Ordibehesht 1362 [18 May 1983]
4 Khordad 1362 [25 May 1983]
11 Khordad 1362 [1 June 1983]
18 Khordad 1362 [8 June 1983]
25 Khordad 1362 [15 June 1983]