[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM PERSIAN]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
“I caution thee to fear Allah and manage your affairs with piety” - Imam Ali (peace be upon Him)
- Visitation rights will only be given to immediate family members (father, mother, sister, spouse, brother and children).
- The family of the detainee is responsible to keep and protect the admission card. In case of loss, a new card will not be issued.
- No visit shall be permitted without the card, under any circumstances.
- A photo birth certificate identification will be required along with the card.
- This card has no other value other than for visiting purposes.
Adelabad Prison – Islamic Revolutionary Guard of Shiraz, Ward One
In the Name of God
Prisons must turn to universities
Father’s name: Nematollah
Visitors and their relationship:
Zahra Beygom Janami, Mother
Fathollah Janami, Brother
Yadollah Janami, Brother
Azizollah Janami, Brother
Bahiyyeh Janami, Sister
Saied Eshraghi, Son
Nahid Eshraghi, Daughter
Vahid Eshraghi, Son
Roya Eshraghi, Daughter
Rozita Eshraghi, Daughter
Remarks: Only four of the above people have visiting right
Dates of visits:
14 Farvardin 1362 [3 April 1983]
20 Farvardin 1362 [9 April 1983]
27 Farvardin 1362 [16 April 1983]
3 Ordibehesht 1362 [23 April 1983]
17 Ordibehesht 1362 [7 May 1983]
24 Ordibehesht 1362 [11 May 1983]
31 Ordibehesht 1362 [21 May 1983]
8 Khordad 1362 [29 May 1983]
14 Khordad 1362 [4 June 1983]
21 Khordad 1362 [11 June 1983]
28 Khordad 1362 [18 June 1983]