[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM PERSIAN]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
The distinguished Head of the Education Department of Esfahan in Zone 3
“Obedience to Laws of the Islamic Republic Is Mandatory and Disobeying Them is a Sin.”
Article 30 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran says: “The Government has the obligation to provide free education for all the citizens, up to end of the high school and to expand the means for a free higher education to the level of self-sufficiency”.
I respectfully request that, considering the Constitution of the country and the words of the Imam, and after several visits that I have paid to you and the authorities of the Sa‘di High School for the enrolment of my child, Siamak Ahrari, and you as well as the other authorities have refused to accept him, you kindly clarify the state of affairs with regard to my child’s continuation of education.
- [Copy:] Respected minister of education and training – Tehran
- [Copy:] Commission for Article 90, Head of the Islamic Council – Tehran
- [Copy:] Islamic Assembly of the Ministry of Education & Training - Tehran
- [Copy:] Respected head of the Islamic Consultative Assembly - Tehran
- [Copy:] Guardian Council of the Islamic Consultative Assembly – Tehran
- [Copy:] Respected president of the Islamic Republic of Iran – Tehran
- [Copy:] Respected prime minister of the Islamic Republic of Iran - Tehran