[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM PERSIAN]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets.]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
[The excerpt below is from the section of the article that pertains to the Baha’i Faith]
[Adapted from website:] Haghighat Baha’ism
[Date:] 24 Khordad 1395 [13 June 2016]
Registration for the Virtual Course on Critique of Baha’ism, Wahhabism and Zoroastrianism
The General Directorate on Sects and Religions of the Deputy of Propaganda and Applied Education of the Seminaries, [invites] those interested in participating in the new course on acquaintance with and critique of Baha’ism, Wahhabism, and Zoroastrianism.
Enrollment in the course of acquaintance and critique in one of the fields of Baha’ism, Wahhabism Zoroastrian
According to the public relations office of the deputy of propaganda and applied education of the country’s seminaries, the General Directorate of the Office of Sects and Religions of the Deputy of Propagation holds a virtual course on acquaintance and critique in one of the disciplines of Baha’ism, Wahhabism, Zoroastrianism for seminary students across the country (brothers and sisters):
Necessary conditions and documents for registration:
- Educational evaluation of at least the sixth grade of long-term seminaries or passing 150 courses of the ambassadors of guidance seminaries (brothers): completion of level 2 (sisters)
- A photo;
- Photocopy of the first page of the Identification Document;
The above documents must be sent [attached to] the page related to registration through the Mobaleghan site.
Considering that the final registration will be done after the identification of the candidates, be sure to send the mentioned documents with the registration form.
- The possibility of participating in long-term migration;
- The possibility of participating in advanced courses and research projects
- The possibility of joining the internet advertising plan
- Confirmation of completion of the course (equivalent to 4 courses)
Course [duration]: Saturday, 2 Mordad 1395 [23 July 2016] to Sunday, 31 Mordad 1395 [21 August 2016] for 21 nights (every night except Thursdays and Fridays)
Hours: 21:30 to 23:00
Registration [dates]: Saturday, 22 Khordad 1395 [11 June 2016] to Thursday