[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM PERSIAN]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
In the Name of God
Date: 30 Mordad 1362 [21 August 1983]
Number: P SH ZH 429
Initial Decision of the Admissions Committee
Mr/Mrs: Sholeh Ehsani, Student of architecture, Farabi Faculty of Arts at University of Arts, Student number ----- Date of entry ----- Number of units passed ----- Total average
We hereby inform you that in accordance with:
The report of the investigation group⊠ Available documents and evidence ⊠ Witnesses, accepted by the Committee⊠ your own declaration⎕ Opinion of the judicial authorities and Police Force ⎕ considering your claim of recantation⎕
⎕ A: In accordance with Article 1, Clause D of the Admissions Guidelines ratified by the Council of the Cultural Revolution in circular letter 172/M dated 29 Farvardin 1362 [18 April 1983],
⎕B: In accordance with the Article….
under the General Regulations for Admissions, passed by the Division in Charge of Enforcing the Imam’s Orders,
⎕c) In accordance with the opinion of the Central Committee of the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education,
In view of the fact that you have remained on the deviated path and continue to be dedicated to your group, we do not accept that you may continue your education.
According to Article 31 of the above-mentioned regulations, you may/
cannot request a certificate equivalent to a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, as stipulated under the regulation ratified on [date] 22 Shahrivar 1361 [13 September 1982] by the Council of the Cultural Revolution.
- You are directed to refrain from repeatedly and uselessly approaching the University or its authorities.
- For further details and guidance, you may refer to the representative of the Admissions Committee at date ----- and time -----
- Should you have an objection to the above decision, you may appeal to the Committee by sending your certificates and documents to the following address, no later than 14 Mordad 1362 [5 August 1983]. [Handwritten address]: Enghelab Ave., Opposite the Student's Park, Kashanchi St., Central building of Art. Or you may inquire at the above address on the fifth floor.
- Appeals that do not include the full address of the student will not be considered.
- Should you appeal, the Committee will reconsider your case and make a decision within 20 days after receiving your letter of complaint, which will then be sent to you. You may also come to collect it at ----- on -----.
Faculty of Arts at the University of Arts, Admissions Department