[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM PERSIAN]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
04291 - 21 Ordibehesht 1360 [11 May 1981]
In the Name of God,
Mrs. Rouhangiz [Mokari], Assistant Nurse, seconded to Enghelab Hospital
With respect to letter number 383- 8 Ordibehesht 1360 [28 April 1981] from the above-mentioned hospital, because of your adherence to the Baha’i sect and in accordance with the stipulations of Ministry of Health Directive number 7560 – 10 Dey 1359 [31 December 1980] and letter number 4/54668 dated 26 Esfand 1359 [17 March 1981] from the Personnel Department at the Head Office of the relevant Ministry, in view of the fact that your employment has violated the regulations stipulated in Article 14 of the Public Services Employment Act and Article 6 of Social Security Agency Employment Regulations, this notice accordingly hereby dismisses you from employment in this Ministry effective 1 Bahman 1359 [21 January 1981]. Your severance pay, based on years of service, will be calculated and paid under a separate administrative order and in accordance with the Labour Law.
Dr. Ali-Akbar Modarres
Director for the Regional Office of Health for Central Tehran
- Enghelab Hospital in reply to the letter number 283 – 8 Ordibehesht 1360 [28 April 1981.] for information and action.
- Personnel, Head Office of Ministry of Health, with regard to the Ministry’s guideline, in reply to letter number 4/54668- 26 Esfand 1359 [17 March 1981]
- Regional Health Organization of Tehran Province. For information with regard to the above guideline.
- Office of Organization of Central Region, for information
- Financial Affairs administration
- Personnel Head Office- Lior
- Accounting Office
Director of Enghelab Hospital
Dr. Ali-Akbar Vahidnia
[Handwritten notes at the top of the page]
Ministry of Health
Not entered in the computer.
[Handwritten notes at the bottom of the page]
876- 23 Ordibehesht 1360 [13 May 1981]