[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM PERSIAN]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
Justice Administration Of Mazandaran Province
In the Name of the Almighty
(Cherish the Year of Economic Resilience, Action and Practice)
Date of Issuance: 09 Aban 1395 [30 October 2016]
Esteemed Prosecutors of Counties
Respectfully, considering that 11 and 12 Aban 1395 [1 and 2 November 2016] are holy days for the perverse Baha’i sect, and based on the plans of the central organization of Bahaism, the “House of Justice”, they have been instructed to act in a coordinated and synchronised manner across the country, and also, keeping in mind their cyber propaganda activities in the past years, and the negative consequences of the activities of this perverse sect, the Provincial Security Council convened a meeting on 09 Aban 1395 [30 October 2016] and decided:
- Any closure of businesses premises of the perverse Baha’i sect must take place with the permission of the intelligence police and security (Public Places Supervision Office).
- In the event that closure does take place without the prior permission of the Public Places Supervision Office, the Public Places Supervision Office shall seal the business premises.
- Baha’i individuals who go to the Public Places Supervision Office for removal of the seal will be required to sign a written undertaking in order to have the seal removed; otherwise the seal will remain.
- Those who remove the seal without the permission of the Public Places Supervision Office, will be prosecuted pursuant to Article 543 of ta‘zír law.
- Baha’i individuals who act in violation of their undertaking signed in past years, and who close their business premises without the permission of the Public Places Supervision Office, will be prosecuted for propaganda against the regime (Article 500 of the Islamic Penal Code).
- It was decided that relevant organs and institutions would act according to the above decisions, refrain from violating any of these instructions, and act in complete harmony with the intelligence and security force.
Therefore, esteemed prosecutors, while showing complete cooperation with the intelligence and security force, should they encounter any impediment in carrying out the ratified decisions of the Security Council, must contact the undersigned.
Public and Revolutionary Prosecutor of Sari
 [Ta‘zír (discretionary punishment): Punishment with maximum and minimum limits determined by law and judge, respectively.]