[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM Persian]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets.]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
[The excerpt below is from the section of the article that pertains to the Baha’i Faith]
[Date:] Monday 14/6/1362 [5 September 1983] – 27 Dhul-Qa’da 1403
[Issue No:] 11958
By the order of the Central Islamic Revolutionary Court of Justice, Practicing Licenses of 32 Lawyers [acting as] CIA and Zionist agents cancelled.
Names of Baha’i lawyers whose Practicing licenses were cancelled were announced.
By the order of the Central Islamic Revolutionary Court of Justice: Practicing Licenses of 32 Baha’i lawyers cancelled
Close collaboration of these external organizations with foreigners was so valuable to their masters that following the arrest of a few of their leaders, Reagan, this leader of the present-day looters and criminals of the twentieth century, has risen to support them.
The agents of this party (Baha’is), according to their own confessions, have taken every measure, even hoarding of the people’s necessities, with the intention of weakening and overthrowing the Islamic Republic in times of civil unrest.
By order of the Central Islamic Revolutionary Court of Justice, Practicing Licenses of a number of lawyers were cancelled, [and they were] charged with conspiracy with the satanic organization, the “CIA”, in making secret plans [against the Islamic Republic]. On this same matter, the following statement was published by the Office of the Islamic Revolutionary Prosecutor.
In the Name of God
The Central Islamic Revolutionary Court of Justice convened on 8/6/ [30 August 1983] to review the request of the honourable National Islamic Revolutionary Prosecutor regarding cancellation of licenses and prohibition of practice of a number of Zionist agents affiliated with the foreign [created] party of Baha’ism. Following the review of the case history and determination of the membership of the individuals named below in the administration of the affiliated above-mentioned party, having given due consideration to the facts, it was decided as follows:
- Prior to the victory of the Islamic Revolution, the afore-mentioned party, [operating] as global seditious representatives, diligently and with full force sought to create cultural, political and economic upheaval; and they possessed the principal power and behind the wretched Pahlavi regime, to the extent that the documents found from the dead Shah, indicate that he had chosen their leaders as his confidants and closest advisors. Even in his absence, based on the official hand-written documents obtained from this traitor [the Shah], the highest decisions were made on his behalf by the Commander in Chief who was a Baha’i.
- These foreign-built agencies, credited with having the support of the government of occupied Palestine, and in collaboration with the wretched Pahlavi regime caused the economic plunder of this Muslim country, like a destructive cancer. Their collaboration with the Zionists reached its peak in their promotion of western material culture and particularly propagation of prostitution..
- From the time of the victory of the Islamic Revolution to date, this anti-humanitarian network, has executed the secret plans of the satanic organization (CIA), covertly and insidiously. For example, it has made great efforts to deceive people by making and publishing rumours fabricated by Zionist sociologists and psychologists suited to any occasion, to create anxiety and pessimism of people against the Islamic Republic regime in the streets and on public transport, etc., while disguised as being Muslims and with a sympathetic facade.
- The elements of this party, by order of their administration and according to their own confessions have taken any measure, even hoarding of the people’s necessities, with the intention of weakening and overthrowing the Islamic Republic in times of civil unrest.
- Close collaboration of these organizations [which were created outside Iran] with foreigners was so valuable to their masters, that following the arrest of a few of their leaders, Reagan, the leader of the present-day plunderers and criminals of the twentieth century, who also rules the people of United States, has risen in their support. The arrogant global mass media have created such an uproar in the world, that they themselves have rarely shown such sensitivity or sympathy towards any of their own citizens. Therefore, the Court has approved the request of the Office of the Central Prosecutor of Islamic Revolution to cancel the practicing licenses of a number of this network’s members and hereby compels the Lawyers’ Judiciary Act [sic] to cancel their licenses, and announces they are prohibited to practice in all sectors of the Islamic Republic. Also, as a religious duty, the Court commands the Office of the Prosecutor of Islamic Revolution and all relevant judicial authorities not to allow these corrupt elements and United States agents to continue their malice. The names of the above-mentioned lawyers are as follows:
1. Gholam-Hosein Azami, son of Kuchak, 2- Fariborz Amjadi, 3- Momtaz Ismaelzadegan, 4- Nosratollah Ighani, 5- Rahmatollah Aghazadeh, 6- Ahmad Badiei, 7- Fereidoun Boroumand, 8- Faezeh Toufigh, 9- Seyyed Mehdi Javid, 10- Manouchehr Haghighi, 11- Abbas Janatian, 12- Farhang Haghighatjou, 13- Iraj Khademi Araghi, 14- Hedayat Rahimi, 15- Vahdat Saadat, 16- Badiollah Farid, 17- Manuchehr Ghaemmaghami, 18- Habibollah Qods-Jourabchi, 19- Javad Ghouchani, 20- Abloi-Ghasem Qods, 21- Abbas Kashef, 22- Siamak Kousari, 23- Ahmad Kasaeian, 24- Habibollah Kaeni, 25- Valiollah Mahab, 26- Siavash Moayed, 27- Reza Moayed Ghiasi, 28- Azizollah Mamdouhi, 29- Sirous Meshki, 30- Bahram Yari, 31- Mozafar Yousefian, 32- Bijan Shahriari Zavareh.
National Office, Public Prosecutor of the Islamic Revolution
 [It may mean Lawyers’ Bar Association]