[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM PERSIAN]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
Islamic Republic of Iran
[Emblem] University of Isfahan
Date: 10 Khordad 1362 [31 May 1983]
In the Name of God
Appeal Decision issued by the [University] Admissions Council
Mr. Bijan Mirzaei
Student in the field of geography, night school of the University of Isfahan, student ID number [redacted], year of entry to the university ------, number of earned credits 37, overall GPA [redacted], we hereby inform you that:
Your objection and its attachments were sent to the Admissions Council ------ on date ------. Review of your appealed case and its attachments began on 1 Khordad 1962 [22 May 1983] and was completed on 9 Khordad 1962 [30 May 1983]. The unanimous decision of the Admissions Council regarding the appeal is as follows:
The report of the investigation committee ⎕ The existing documents and evidence ⎕ Reliable witnesses at the Admissions Council ⎕ Your own confession ⊠Opinions rendered by judicial authorities ⎕ In consideration of your remorseful prayers ⎕
⊠A: Based on item A section D
And item ------ section ------
And item ------ section ------
Of the By-Laws for students’ admission, ratified by the Centre for Cultural Revolution, which was circulated by the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education to universities and institutions of higher education in the country through Memorandum number M/173- dated 29 Farvardin 1362 [18 April 1983].
⎕B: Based on section ------ the general standards of admission, passed by the Supreme Council of Admissions in the Investigative Headquarters for the Orders of the Imam
⎕C: Based on the opinion of the Centre for Admissions, Ministry of Education
Your request to continue your education was not approved because you remain on a misguided path and are keeping your group connection.
In addition, based on Article 31, clause ------ of the aforementioned policy, you cannot request a certification based on the standards of certification of post-diploma equivalence or bachelor’s degree equivalence for students, passed by the Centre for the Cultural Revolution on 22 Shahrivar 1361[13 September 1982].
- Please refrain from making repeated and baseless inquiries to this university or other authorities.
- In order to obtain additional explanation and guidance you can go to the Isfahan University –
College of Sciences, end of hallway, physics group, between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m. on 24/3/1362 [14 June 1983], and see the liaison of the Admissions Council.
- In case you object to the decision rendered, you can submit your objection with potential documents, reasons, and evidence; your exact address; and, if possible, your phone number, in case we need to contact you urgently, by 11/4/1362 [2 July 1983], in two copies through registered mail to the university president, or hand them to his office and obtain a receipt. He can then send your objection and its attachments along with your complete admission file to the Central Admissions Council for a final decision.
- Objections that are missing the exact address of the relevant student will not be considered.
- If you submit an objection, the Central Admissions Council will review your objection and file and send you its final decision, at the latest, by the end of the current academic year.
Copy: Esteemed President of the University of Isfahan
Secretary of the Admissions Council of the University of Isfahan
[Signature on official stamp]
Admissions Council of the University of Isfahan, 1361