[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM Persian]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets.]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
[The excerpt below is from the section of the article that pertains to the Baha’i Faith]
[Date:] 24 Azar 1361-  Safar 1403 – 15 December 1982
[Issue No:] 11748
In the name of God
The Airline of the Islamic Republic of Iran is recruiting general [medical] practitioners with the following qualifications:
- Belief in one of the official religions of the country and following the principles of the Islamic Revolution of Iran.
- Iranian citizenship
- Fulfilling the relevant service obligations under the Ministry of Health and having a permanent medical licence
- With at least four years’ practice experience.
- Ending Duty letter or permanent exemption from military service.
- Commitment to serve at least 10 years for the Airlines of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Maximum age 45.
Applicants are asked to complete the following form and mail it, along with two photographs, to HOMA recruitment office at Ostad Mottahary Street, corner of Dr. Mofattah Street ( previously Mobarezan) not later than 5 Dey 1361 [26 December 1982].
First and last name: -----
Birth Certificate number: -----
Place of issue: -----
Date and place of birth: -----
The final qualification and its date: -----
Work Experience: -----
Telephone: work------ home-----
Signature of the applicant
Airline of the Islamic Republic of Iran