[PROVISIONAL TRANSLATION FROM PERSIAN]
[Translator’s notes appear in square brackets]
[Personal information has been redacted.]
From: S.L.P [Headquarter of Division of Air Defence] 77 A-J Gol
Subject: Discharge of officers from service
20/9/1358 [11 December 1979]
Based on directive Sh/701/03/45, dated 15/9/1358 [6 December 1979] of NZAJA [the Islamic Republic Ground Forces], the below-named four officers of the noted units are dismissed from duty effective 1/10/1358 [22 December 1979], owing to their adherence to the Baha’i Faith, and in accordance with the approval of the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Cabinet of Ministers and the five-member Commission. The procedure is mentioned in Article 2 of general instruction 75 of the Islamic Republic Army, and the manner of operation, too, will soon be noted in the division’s instruction 3469.
You are directed to arrange for the completion of the necessary personnel procedures by obtaining the following documents from the named officers for attachment to their individual files.
The F.L.P 77 [Commander of Headquarter of Division of Air Defence] Colonel Joint Staff, Ghobadi
- Required Documents:
- 2 copies of person’s birth certificates and those of the dependent family members
- 3 copies of permanent residence address
- 3 copies of salary certificate, mentioning any debts or no debts
- Original identification card
- Original grocery coupons
- Dismissed officers:
- Rank and company: Lieutenant Colonel, Infantry - Name: Yadollah Shakerinia- Organizational post: 2nd Brigade of Quchan- Dismiss date: 1/11/1358 [22 December 1979]
- Rank and company: Lieutenant Colonel, Infantry - Name: Sirous Bastani-Hesari- Organizational post: 2nd Brigade of Quchan- Dismiss date: 1/11/1358 [22 December 1979]
- Rank and company: Captain, Infantry - Name: Rouhollah Yazdani- Organizational post: 2nd Brigade of Quchan- Dismiss date: 1/11/1358 [22 December 1979]
This transcript is a true copy of the Original.
[Name and Signature]